We are beyond excited to officially kick off the USA Volleyball season in the coming months! On behalf of our leadership team and dedicated coaches, I want to personally thank you for choosing to be a special part of our Areté family!
We are happy to have your athlete(s) and entire family join us on this incredible journey of excellence and determined path for us all to reach our highest potential! We truly look forward to investing in your daughter(s) and her pursuit for achieving successful growth, receiving high-quality training and development, obtaining results on and off the court, and much more!
Leading up to this point, it has been an exciting, eventful summer and successful tryout process. We have truly enjoyed and appreciated the positive energy and heart each age group continually brought onto the court!
Please read this information carefully, as there are important next steps and additional information provided below that we’d like for you to know and act upon to officially accept your Areté offer.
Executive Excellence Leader (Director)
BEFORE SIGNING/ACCEPTANCE DAY - JULY 16, 2024
The North Texas Region uses the Online Commitment System (OCS) to process your official signing. To ensure your signing is processed correctly, you should complete the following:
- You should have completed your Areté Athlete Player Profile as part of your tryout registration. If you missed this step in the tryout registration process, please complete this asap. Your player's Areté Athlete Profile will be used for the OCS system.
- Verify your OCS email address at: OCS Confirm Email Here
- If incorrect, please contact Krista Gibson with your corrected email address by 9:00 PM on July 15th.
- Read the Welcome & Next Steps email from Areté Athletics. This email will go to the email address you used for the Areté Athlete Player Profile. You should expect this email towards the end of the week prior to signing day.
OFFICIAL SIGNING/ACCEPTANCE DAY
ACCEPT the Areté Offer email received on Tuesday, July 16, 2024.
- The sender will be from: No Reply [firstname.lastname@example.org] and the generic subject will show: Offer from NTR Club.
- Click the link from the email and Accept the Offer!
- Be sure to check your Spam/Junk/Promotions folder just in case it lands there.
- Important Note: Be sure to open and accept the correct “Offer from NTR Club” email stating the offer is for an Areté team. Please click on the link provided in the email to ensure you are accepting the correct offer that is from Areté Athletics.
- Review the Areté Parent/Player Agreement & Contract.
- Setup your LeagueApps Account for the initial deposits and season payments. Thorough directions will be in the Welcome & Next Steps email from Areté. You can also review our team costs and information beforehand. If you have any financial questions, Pam Dewey will be available to help with the set-up of your payment account.
- Communicate with your team coach about individual team Signing Day Celebrations!
TEAM UNIFORM FITTINGS
Uniform Fittings will be held soon after official signing day.
- The schedule for Team Uniform Fittings will be communicated and coordinated shortly after signing day.
- During each team’s scheduled time, any paperwork needed will be obtained for all player’s files, help will be provided as needed for LeagueApps (deposit & club payments), athletes will receive a season kick-off shirt, take photos, and some teams may choose to have a brief team meeting and/or have a team event afterward.
READY TO GET IN THE GYM? INFO FOR PRE-SEASON
- Positional Blocks for our 13s-18s typically start in late September, early October.
- Academy Elite/Positional training starts in September for 10s-12s players.
- Fall League for 10s-14s teams on Saturdays starts in September.
- Practice schedules will be set and released once all teams are signed and will be communicated by your head coach. Official club practices typically begin starting November 1; however, teams may choose to start practices much earlier. This option is dependent on the duration of the players' school team season. The 10-12s age group may start earlier as they do not have school volleyball yet.
- Be in contact with your team's head coach for practice times and team bonding events as we get closer to the NTR tournament season!
STAY IN THE KNOW
- Website: www.areteathletics.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/areteathletics
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/arete_athletics
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/arete_athletics
MORE TO COME AND, OFFICIALLY, WELCOME!!
Parents, please know that you are an important factor in your athlete’s club experience. We appreciate you and all that you do to support your student-athlete(s)! We know it takes a village to build these athletes into confident young women, leaders, teammates, and more. We count ourselves blessed to be a part of your athlete’s journey!
Thank you so much for allowing all of us at Areté to invest in your athlete and family. We truly look forward to a fun, competitive, successful, and results-oriented season...on and off the court! WELCOME to the Areté Family!!!